AIR FORCE ACADEMY
GARDEN OF THE GODS
GREAT SAND DUNES
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
Great Sand Dunes Na·tion·al Park
/San Luis Valley, CO/
1. tallest sand dunes in North America
2. contains 5 billion cubic meters of sand
/11,669 feet (3557 m)/
1. a mountain pass located in southwestern Clear Creek County, Colorado.
Air Force A·ca·de·my
/Colorado Springs, CO/
1. a military academy for officer cadets of the United States Air Force. Characterized by the code of "We will not lie, steal, or cheat, nor tolerate among us anyone who does."
Gar·den of the Gods
1. a public park containing ancient sedimentary beds sandstone, conglomerate, and limestone. These geological formations vary in color from white to pink to bright red.