ARC DE TRIOMPHE
CHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
HÔTEL DES INVALIDES
MUSÉE DU LOUVRE
NOTRE-DAME DE PARIS
1. a tower that dominates the Parisian skyline at 1,063 feet tall.
2. weighs over 10,000 tons.
3. features three observation decks, the highest of which is 906 feet above the ground.
4. designed by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 as the entrance to the World's Fair.
1. a national historic monument built by Saint Louis in the 13th century in the heart of the Palais de la Cité (Royal Palace) to house the Crown of Thorns.
2. contains fifteen high windows comprised of 750 square meters of stained glass.
3. an exceptional example of French High- or Rayonnant-Gothic architecture.